Experienced project manager with long (over 10 years) and various experiences in the number of large ICT Projects in Polish Public Administration:
- ALSO, Syriusz & emp@tia in the Ministry of Labor,
- CORS in the Ministry of Justice, Pesel2 in the Ministry of Interior,
- Polish Internet Library nad Ikonk@ in the Ministry of Science and ICT.
Co-author of several strategic documents about ICT development in Poland: eGovernment Action Plan for years 2004-6, Strategy for Information Society development in Poland for years 2007-13.
Familiar with EU Programs: 7FP, CIP and AAL.
National coordinator (2002-6) for EU IDA II/ IDABC Programme.
National representative in European Public Administration Network (EPAN) eGovernment Group and European Commission (DG INFSO) eGovernment Subgroup of the eEurope Advisory Group (2004-6).
Member of Polish Polish Information Processing Society.
Ministry of Energykwiecień 2016 - ...
Counsellor, Innovation and Technology Development Department
Power smart grid programme manager
IT Projects Centre of Ministry of Administration and Digitization of the Republic of Polandluty 2012 - sierpień 2013
Responsible for preparation of strategic analyzes, reports and studies about how to start and finance new and on-going ICT projects implemented by Polish Public administration entities
EFICOMmaj 2009 - luty 2012
Director, Public Sector
- Responsible for managing of EU-funded projects (different sources) in the public sector; - Manager / company representative in the consultancy groups managing projects: Eastern Wall Broadband Network, Pomerania Broadband Network and Lower Silesia WAN, e-Customs
Ministry of Labour and Social Policygrudzień 2007 - kwiecień 2009
- Project Manager responsible for implementation fo Syriusz: The new IT system for Public Employment Services and Social Welfare, - CIO responsible for internal ICT services of Ministry (especially workflow and Intranet); - Representative in European Commission PES IT Experts group (DG EMPL) and standing member in the Technical Commission on Data Processing of Migrant Workers (CASS DG EMPL)
Ministry Ministry of Interior and Administration of the Republic Polandluty 2007 - sierpień 2007
Project Manager at the Department of Registers' Developement. Responsible for PESEL2 Project: the new generation personal data register & eID system implementation
Ministry of Interior and Administrationluty 2006 - styczeń 2007
CAO in the MoIA, head of MoIA's Administrative Unit (104 persons, 6 sections) responsible for; - Internal ICT services (including intranet system); - Public procurement; - Logistics and real estate administration - optimisation of the resources; - Financial services (accounting).
Ministry of Science & Information Society Technologiesczerwiec 2004 - luty 2006
- National representative in PEGSCO (EU Community IDABC/ IDA II Programme Steering Committee) - National Representative in the European Public Administration Network (EPAN) eGovernment Group - Expert of the EU Commission (DG INFSO) eGovernment Subgroup of the eEurope Advisory Group - Head of the Department responsible for National Information Society Developement Startegy - a a part of the National Developement Plan for years 2007-13
Ministry of Interior and Administrationkwiecień 2002 - czerwiec 2004
- National representative in the TAC (EU Community IDA II Programme Sterring Committee) - Coordination of participation of Polish administration in IDA II Programme IT Projects
Ministry of Justicemaj 1997 - kwiecień 2002
Head of Section
- Feasibility studies of IT projects for courts and public prosecutor offices. Analysis and preparation of ICT systems implementation plans for Courts and Public Prosecutors Offices (also budgeting). - Supervisory of IT systems implementation in Courts and Public Prosecutors Offices cooperation with external companies and IT services - ePolska Action Plan Task Group (Strategic Plan of ICT implementation in Polish public Administration) Ministry's of Justice representative - IT System of Superior Court Ministry's of Justice representative in Steering Committee - Y2K Project Coordinator for Courts and Public Prosecutors Offices
Ministry of Labour and Social Policystyczeń 1995 - kwiecień 1997
ALSO (Automation of Labor and Social Welfare Organization) – World Bank Project: - Co-author of IT System for Labour Offices implementation plan - Co-ordination of analytical works: requirements analysis and structured modeling – functions & data – leading author of requirement model; - Supervision of software implementation by external companies
Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Fundamental Technological Researchpaździernik 1990 - grudzień 1994